Creating a Medical Eco-System
Palm Coast in Flagler County is home to a burgeoning medical eco-system that is the result of the collaboration of multiple partners.
Classrooms to Careers Flagship Programs in Flagler County Public Schools
- Specialized medical science, health & wellness programs beginning in elementary school proceeding through high school
- Instructors at the high school level recruited from profession which they are teaching – i.e., former RN teaching health science
- Innovative, multi-county hub for medical care providers and educational institutions to provide pathways to jobs.
- UNF has established a satellite campus in Palm Coast, Flagler County
- Academic disciplines, health care providers, municipalities and academic institutions all come together to create innovative solutions to current and future health care problems
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Four specialized tracks for Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Speech Language Pathology
- Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Flagler/Palm Coast campus is among the fastest-growing regional campuses.
- Offers full two-year Associate Degree Nursing program
- Facilities includes a nursing laboratory and two science labs
- Campus has expanded with new high-tech, 24,000sf facility to meet student needs through next decade
Advent Health: 2nd Hospital in to be completed end of 2022; 100 beds; 30,000sf; $145 Million Capital Investment; 700 FTE