Hold your next meeting, conference or reunion where the forecast is always sunny!
- Convenient location in between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach
- Accommodations for every budget ranging from full service resort, vacation rental homes, condos, limited service hotels, Bed and Breakfast and campgrounds
- Unique off-site venues- Have your meeting on the beach or with dolphins
- Diverse dining options- Our restaurants allow you to plan memorable dinners and banquets at unique locations that range from casual to upscale.
How We Can Help
Each year, Palm Coast and the Flagler Beaches provide many event services in a variety of manners to make your event successful. From partnering with event owners and organizations, to simply assisting with housing or facility needs, we are here to provide support and service.
Palm Coast and the Flagler Beaches offer a wide range of assistance not only to attract events to Flagler County, but to ensure their success. We are in the business of making your stay simple, enjoyable and to keep you coming back year after year.
We invite you to contact us to discuss funding sources that provide event directors with necessary budget relief, available grants, facility booking, contract negotiations and planning assistance. Palm Coast and the Flagler Beaches will assist you with your preparation and event management needs, Plan Not to Plan!
Complimentary Event Service Programs Include:
- RFP distribution
- Event planning assistance
- Qualified meetings may be eligible for discretionary funding
- Site negotiations
- Site visits
- Contract negotiations
- Familiarization tours
- Off-site venue recommendations and more
- Referrals to area restaurants, shopping and attractions
- Destination literature for all attendees
- Destination script and images for event registration website (logo’s, photos)
- TDC rep to welcome group
Contact our knowledgeable staff for more detailed information and further assistance or fill out our Groups & Meeting Request form.
Plan Not to Plan!
Sales and Grants Manager