- Check for flags and posted signs that will alert you of the current water conditions and look for lifeguard stands. Swim in the area in front of them when possible.
- Dogs are permitted on the beach north of N 10th St. and south of S 10th St. Remember to have them on a leash and to clean up after them.
- Remember to take everything you brought to the beach, off the beach when leaving for the day.
- Bonfires are permitted only during the months of November-April due to sea turtle nesting season.
- If you get caught in a rip-current, swim parallel to the shore.