- Check for flags and posted signs that will alert you of the current water conditions and look for lifeguard stands. Swim in the area in front of them when possible.
- Dogs are permitted on the beach north of N 10th St. and south of S 10th St. Remember to have them on a leash and to clean up after them.
- Remember to take everything you brought to the beach, off the beach when leaving for the day.
- If you get caught in a rip-current, swim parallel to the shore.
- Bonfires are permitted in Flagler Beach from November 1st through April 30th with a required permit. There is not a fee for the permit. However, if the permit holder leaves behind a mess or does not properly extinguish the fire, they will be invoiced for the clean-up. Here is a link to the Fire Department website and an on-line application: https://www.fbfire.org/burn-permits
- Click here to find free beach parking locations.