It’s Just Another Dog Day in Flagler Beach!
Palm Coast and the Flagler Beaches are a string of seaside communities in Northeast Florida. Located between Daytona Beach and historic St. Augustine, with equal driving distance (90 minutes) between Jacksonville and Orlando International Airports.
- Pet-Friendly Areas of Beaches
- Doggy Dining with Oceanviews
- Miles of Trails and Outdoor Spaces for Walking, Running Around and Ball Chasing
- Pet Friendly Hotels and Rentals - Many with Oceanview
- In 2014, Vacation Rental Homes in Palm Coast were Ranked the Highest in the State by Travelers on TripAdvisor
- Home to Florida’s #1 Rated BBQ Restaurants by TripAdvisor-Captain’s BBQ
- Hammock Beach Resort was Named the Top Resort in Florida by Travel + Leisure’s 2014 “World’s Best Awards” list
- The Golden Lion Café is a four-time Top 10 Florida Beach Bar winner
- Flagler Beach was Recently Nominated by Budget Travel as One of “America’s Coolest Small Towns”
Fill out the visitor's guide request or call us at 800-670-2720 to request Your “Dog-Cation” Itinerary.