It’s Just Another Dog Day in Flagler Beach!
Palm Coast and the Flagler Beaches are a string of seaside communities in Northeast Florida. Located between Daytona Beach and historic St. Augustine, with equal driving distance (90 minutes) between Jacksonville and Orlando International Airports.
Bring man’s best friend and enjoy:
- Pet-Friendly Areas of Beaches
- Doggy Dining with Oceanviews
- Miles of Trails and Outdoor Spaces for Walking, Running Around and Ball Chasing
- Pet Friendly Hotels and Rentals - Many with Oceanview
- In 2014, Vacation Rental Homes in Palm Coast were Ranked the Highest in the State by Travelers on TripAdvisor
- Home to Florida’s #1 Rated BBQ Restaurants by TripAdvisor-Captain’s BBQ
- Hammock Beach Resort was Named the Top Resort in Florida by Travel + Leisure’s 2014 “World’s Best Awards” list
- The Golden Lion Café is a four-time Top 10 Florida Beach Bar winner
- Flagler Beach was Recently Nominated by Budget Travel as One of “America’s Coolest Small Towns”
Fill out the visitor's guide request or call us at 800-670-2720 to request Your “Dog-Cation” Itinerary.