Flagler Fondo 2017
Event Date(s)Begins: November 4, 2017 6:00 am
Ends: November 5, 2017 5:00 pm
Location:Central Park in Town Center
975 Central Avenue
Palm Coast, FL 32164
The Flagler Fondo begins with 2 days of cycling with 9 different road and paved trail options that cater to cyclists of all abilities, from hard-core road cyclists and tri-athletes to casual hybrid and mountain bike riders. The paved trails even offer non-road options for the kids!
Our courses take you along the Atlantic Ocean, Matanzas, Halifax and Tomoka rivers, through the Ormond Scenic Loop with canopies of live oak trees and marshlands in the Tomoka, Addison Blockhouse and Bulow Creek State Parks, along countryside and farmland roads plus paved trails on the Lehigh Trail, A1A Scenic Loop and the Flagler Beach to Marineland Trail with many historical sites and locations throughout the entire course.
- Inaugural Flagler Fondo Commemorative Pins for all participants.
- 5 different t-shirt and tank top options for the ladies
- 2 different t-shirt options for the guys
- Awesome Flagler Fondo jersey, bibs and socks available for purchase.
- Personalized number bibs with your name, nickname, favorite quote, team, club or anything else that inspires you.
- Festival Village for our participants, vendors, event directors
- Live music
- Cornhole Tournaments
- Incredibly well marked routes using the CAAM Tour Series route marking system.
- Free turn-based route navigation for your phone using the Ride with GPS app for Android and iPhone.
- Bike Rodeo for the kids
- Rest Stops hosted by Event Directors from CAAM Tour Series events
- More features to be announced!
Bring your family and invite your friends to join you at this year’s Flagler Fondo!
Event Website: http://flaglerfondo.com/