FROGRS Guided Kayak Tour
Event Date(s)Begins: July 18, 2017 10:00 am
Ends: July 18, 2017 12:00 pm
Location:Gamble Rogers Memorial State Recreation Area At Flagler Beach
3100 S Oceanshore Blvd
Flagler Beach, FL 32136
Register now for our two-hour guided kayak tour exploring the salt marsh. Learn about the importance of this dynamic ecosystem while paddling peacefully in one of the park’s kayaks. All levels of experience are welcome. Each participant will receive a brief safety demonstration, gear requirements and an introduction to basic kayaking techniques. Bring bug repellent, water and dress appropriately for the weather. Kids in double kayaks must be at least 12 years old. Kids in single kayaks must be at least 16 years old.
- The cost of the tour is $35 per person and includes the rental of a single kayak, tandem kayak or canoe.
- It will be $10 if you bring your own kayak.
- Park admission for the day is not included.
- Registration is limited to the first 12 people.
- Pay with a credit card online through PayPal.
- Please make payment of cash or check at the ranger station to secure a reservation on a first come first serve basis. The proceeds benefit the Friends of Gamble Rogers State Park (FROGRS), our community service organization.
To register for this tour, please call (386) 517-2086 or email Celena.Cline@dep.state.fl.us.
Event Website: https://www.floridastateparks.org/park-events/Gamble-Rogers
Event Contact: 386-517-2086